COVID-19 – Phase 1 Re-opening
We are pleased to announce that we have reopened Dermis Advanced Skin Care by appointment only.
For safety reasons, many of our treatments will be temporarily unavailable. We are currently performing Botox Trreatments. Thank you to all our clients for their continuous support these past months. We sincerely ask for your patience as we work very hard to reschedule our long wait list.
As we reopen, priority will be given to those whose appointments were cancelled during our temporary closure. This will apply to services that we are able to and ready to perform. Appointments will be scheduled in a manner that allows us to adhere to public health guidelines, physical distancing and increased sterilization measures which may reduce appointment availability.
The health, safety and well-being of our team and patients remains our top priority. We have worked hard to create new protocols and policies to take these priorities into account, while continuing to deliver exceptional service and results, and we appreciate your understanding that plans and timelines may change as new information becomes available.
New Policies for Your Safety
Details will be communicated to you by email when you book and confirm your appointments so please make sure we have your current contact information. Here are some of the changes you can expect:
Cleaning and Sterilization
As a mediSpa clinic, we have always adhered to strict clinical standards and protocols to ensure a clean and safe environment. We will further increase safety with the following protocols:
- Sterilization of treatment rooms, common areas, and high-touch surfaces multiple times daily and after each patient visit.
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, and masks. Unnecessary touch-points including testers, magazines, and brochures will be eliminated.
- We will be introducing physical distancing measures that limit the number of patients in the clinic.
- All patients will be carefully pre-screened and required to complete a COVID 19 health questionnaire prior to their appointment and on arrival. All clinic staff will be screened daily and will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment for all patient encounters.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at our reception area.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask. Dermis Advanced Skin Care will have masks available for sale if you do not have one available.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all our customers.