COVID-19 – Phase 3 Re-opening
We are fully open as of July 17, 2020. Dermis Advanced Skin Care is able to provide all beauty services with proper safety measures in place. We value and have missed you, and our goal is to provide treatments in a timely and orderly fashion.
Here is how we are rolling out our appointment schedule.
- Priority will be given to customers whose appointments were cancelled due to our temporary closure.
- We will then be booking customers who have been put on a waiting list.
Be assured that we have your contact information and you will be called. If you are not available, we will leave a voice message. Please contact us immediately if you would like to keep your position. Please note that at this time, all treatments are in high-demand since the temporary closure.
PROTOCOL for appointments:
- All patients will be carefully pre-screened and required to complete a COVID 19 health questionnaire prior to their appointment and on arrival.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask (locally handcrafted cloth masks available for sale in fabulous patterns)
- Your temperature will be taken
- You will be required to sanitize your hands
- Shoes must be removed and left at the door
- Please be punctual for you allocated appointment time
- Only patients with appointments will be allowed on premises (No accompanying guests please)
Cleaning and Sterilization:
As a mediSpa clinic, we have always adhered to strict clinical standards and protocols to ensure a clean and safe environment. We will further increase safety with the following protocols:
- Sterilization of treatment rooms, common areas, and high-touch surfaces multiple times daily and after each patient visit.
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, and masks, scrubs, and washable clogs. Unnecessary touch-points including testers, magazines, and brochures etc. Have been eliminated.
- We will be introducing physical distancing measures that limit the number of patients in the clinic.
- All clinic staff will be screened daily and will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment for all patient encounters.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at our reception area.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all our customers.
Thank you for your patience!
We miss you and hope to see you soon.
Your Dermis Team