Get super smooth skin for any occasion.
Are you looking for a more effective hair removal treatment? Are you tired of your unwanted hair? At Ottawa’s Dermis Advanced Skin Care clinic, we offer a variety of waxing services. We wax upper lips, chins, underarms, chests, legs, shoulders, arms, and more!
We use safe and effective Azulene Soft wax for all our waxing treatments. By employing a hygienic process, you will leave your waxing treatment with super-smooth skin.
Preparing For Your Treatment
- Make sure your skin is free of any cuts, inflammation, and redness. You will want your skin to be completely healed before heading to your waxing appointment.
- Exfoliate your treatment areas prior to your appointment. This removes dead skin cells and unclogs your pores for optimal results.
- Make sure you have hair that has anywhere from 1.5 cm to 1 cm of growth for your waxing appointment. For details on exactly how long your hair should be for a specific treatment area, feel free to consult with us prior to booking your treatment.
- Moisturizing on the morning of your appointment softens your hair follicles, making it easier to remove the hair.
- Avoid swimming, spas, and saunas for at least 24 hours following your waxing treatment.
- Do not tan for at least a week.
- Avoid taking a hot shower right after a treatment, especially if your appointment was for an intimate area of your body. Hot showers open your pores and can increase your risk of infection.
- Moisturize regularly to keep your skin soft. This also softens your hair and prevents ingrown hairs from occurring. We also can recommend you some take-home products if ingrown hairs is a concern for you.